Discover Yosemite Tours
Discover Yosemite's tour guides are experienced and passionate individuals who are knowledgeable about Yosemite National Park. Here are some of the guides:
1. Saul Singleton: Saul has been a professional tour and hiking guide in Yosemite since 1992. He grew up in Northern Utah and developed a love for the mountains. Saul shares his unique insight into Yosemite and enjoys exploring the park's ever-changing seasons.
2. Marsha Eason: Marsha grew up in Three Rivers, California, at the base of Sequoia National Park. She comes from a family with a deep connection to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Marsha has been guiding visitors through Yosemite since 1999, sharing her experiences and the stories of the park's history.
3. Grant Bishop: Grant moved to the Yosemite area with his family after falling in love with it during summer visits while growing up in Southern California. He has spent a lot of time hiking in Yosemite and enjoys sharing his knowledge with guests, particularly around El Capitan.
4. Koki Bishop: Koki moved to the Mariposa/Oakhurst area from Southern California and has been working as a school bus driver during the school year for 18 years. In the summer, she enjoys driving and giving tours in Yosemite, sharing her excitement for its incredible beauty.
5. Jeff Gooch: Jeff was born and raised in Fresno, just a short drive away from Yosemite National Park. He moved to Coarsegold to further enjoy mountain life and gain more knowledge about Yosemite. Jeff loves sharing his love for nature and guiding others through this magical part of the world.
These are just a few examples of Discover Yosemite's dedicated tour guides who are ready to provide guests with an informative and memorable experience in one of America's most beloved national parks.