Fitness Quest MMA
Fitness Quest MMA in Auburn, WA is home to a team of highly skilled and accomplished fight trainers. Their trainers are experts in various disciplines and have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve your goals in mixed martial arts. The gym offers classes in boxing, jiu jitsu, wrestling, kickboxing, judo, and more. Some of their notable trainers include:
- Cameron Sevilla-Rivera: Boxing Coach with 5x Amateur MMA Champion and 2x Amateur Kickboxing Champion titles.
- Carlos Lozoya: Jiu Jitsu Coach who has studied under red and white belt Sergio Penha and is a former Abu Dhabi Junior World Champion.
- Jake Swartz: Wrestling Coach with impressive achievements including being a 3x WA State Champion, Fargo Freestyle National Champion, and PAC 12 Wrestler of the Year.
- James Hansen: Kickboxing Coach with 20 years of experience in Muay Thai/Kickboxing and certifications in various defensive/weapons tactics.
- Jovanis Rodriguez: Judo Coach with a black belt under Ben Goucher (Yushido Judo Club) and extensive experience in wrestling and jiu jitsu.
These are just a few examples of the top-notch trainers at Fitness Quest MMA. They provide a supportive community for individuals looking to improve their skills or get involved in the exciting world of mixed martial arts. Contact them at (253) 268-0625 or visit their location at 1101 Outlet Collection Way, Suite 1275 Auburn, WA 98001.